On April 28, 2021, the world will know who will face Magnus Carlsen in his 5th World Chess Championship match that is scheduled for Dubai in November 2021–if all goes as planned.
April 22nd & 25th, the days after Rounds 10 & 12, will be days off.
1. #2 Ranked – Fabiano Caruana, USA, rated 2842, 27 years old.
2. #3 Ranked – Ding Liren, China, rated 2805, 27 years old.
3. #4 Ranked – Alexander Grischuk, Russia, rated 2777, 36 years old.
4. #5 Ranked – Ian Nepomniachtchi, Russia, rated 2774, 29 years old.
6. #11 Ranked – Anish Giri, Netherlands, rated 2763, 25 years old.
7. #12 Ranked – Wang Ho, China, rated 2762, 30 years old.
8. #39 Ranked – Kirill Alekseenko, Russia, rated 2698, 22 years old.
SOLVE A PUZZLE & WIN!
Solve a chess puzzle, enter the weekly drawing as often as you like, and win awesome prizes! Winners’ prizes are listed below. If you don’t win this week, try again next week! New puzzles are posted daily!
CHESS PUZZLES WEEKLY PRIZES
Below are the weekly prizes we send out! If you don’t win, try again the following week for your chance to win! Click on the prize to learn more about it.