An instructional workbook containing 434 carefully selected problems presented in worksheet format. Chess Tactics For Students has been extensively field tested with elementary, middle-school, and high-school students over a four-year period. A versatile design makes this book ideal for independent seat work and homework as well as for chess club and classroom instruction. The worksheet format enables self correction with minimal dependence on direct help from a chess teacher, coach, or parent.
- 224 pages of worksheets.
- 434 carefully selected problems.
- Instruction sequenced in order of increasing difficulty.
- Chapters arranged in order of most frequently encountered tactics.
- Worksheet format allows independent study or group instruction.
- Answer key designed for easy use by teachers and students.